Links of Interest
The followiing are a list of links we think you might be interested in:
- Revitalizing Waterbury
Community group that restored the Waterbury train station and organizes
annual events such as Stowe Street Arts Festival in July
- Ben & Jerry's Homemade (Waterbury VT)
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (Waterbury VT)
- Vermont Attractions Association
All the major attractions in Vermont such as Ben & Jerry's, Cabot Cheese,
Cold Hollow Cider Mill, Magic Hat Brewery, Vermont Country Store,
Morse Farm Sugarworks, Montshire Museum, Shelburne Farm, Vermont
Teddy Bear, Rock of Ages quarry, Simon Pearce Glass, Vermont Marble
Museum, etc. The website also has an Events page, News page, discount
coupons. A great, single source of information to help plan your travel to
- Green Mountain Byway Official Guide to Waterbury/Stowe Vermont Scenic Byway
- Green Mountain Club
Best single source of Vermont hiking information including the Long Trail
(located here in Waterbury Center on Route 100)
- Vermont Farms Association Farms open to visitors
- Vermont Maple Sugar Makers' Association Find maple syrup producers
- Vermont Retailers Association Shop 'til you drop!
- Waterbury Reservoir - Little River State Park
A beautiful lake with natural shoreline and surrounded by forest. Little River State Park is on the western side of the reservoir.
- Waterbury Reservoir - Waterbury Center State Park On the eastern shore of the Reservoir, with beach, canoe/kayak rental. boat ramp.
- VAST (Vermont Association of Snow Travelers)
Operates 5,000 miles of snowmobile trails throughout Vermont
- Mile by Mile
Scenic road reviews (see especially VT Route 100 that runs through Waterbury)
"FindandGoSeek is parents’ trusted source in northern Vermont." A large amount of helpful and current information here.
"Kids VT is Vermont's only parenting magazine, a reliable resource for family-friendly events, activities, camps and classes since 1994."